iGAkWarsmans Admin App

iGAkWarsman

Online Name (you can include your first real name as well) - iGAkWarsman

Age - 19

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - since 2016 ive been active on and off, id estimate around 1000 hours

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? - 5000 hours in tf2

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - I moderate for a couple of big twitch Streamers such as ShawnCee.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - https://backpack.tf/trust/76561197995983788

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - Ask for assistance from a higher up, or ask other people who have traded with the scammer to see if they've had similar experiences.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Be a bit more proactive on being on the server they run

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I like to think im a pretty positive personality that people like being around, im talkative and pretty knowledgeable on the trading scene

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - Entertainment and knowledge baybeeee!

Will you be able to coordinate with TVirus and other admins to hold events on the server? - It depends on when the coordination would be held, as I do work a job

What time are you usually on? - Weekdays - Typically any time of day, weekends im mostly exclusive to the PM time

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - I love trading and TF2, My dream unusual is the hellfire bonkboy, Im russian and am fluent, and im a chef

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP TF2

Any current admins are you familiar with? - Virus and Crust are good friends of mine whom I respect quite a bit. As well as the recent addition of Loafy, I have strong relationships with all 3.