iCallH4x's Admin Application

iCallH4x

Name (First only is OK) - Zak

Age - 18

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Started in 2015, quit 2016, rejoined last year (not by choice, just made some money gambling and got myself back into it)

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 1k (on this acc)

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - I was a moderator on Arkham Network (big MC server) back in 2017, was Head Admin on a FiveM server with around 2k people. **EDIT** Been Admin on Baited Community (Europe's largest CS:GO 5v5 community network) since February 2021.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Yes

When you are encountered with a scammer and you don't have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - First of all, I'd talk to the victim and ask them their count of the events, and get any evidence they have noted down. I'd then ask if there were any other people/parties involved and if they might have any information regarding the situation. If there is, I'd get all of the information and evidence noted down. I'd then approach the alleged scammer and interrogate them, asking their count of the situation and seeing if they have any evidence to counter the claims made against them. If there is overwhelming evidence against them and they have no means to defend themselves, then I'd consult other staff members and see what they think. If possible, I'd leverage them returning the items in return for not getting banned (false promise of course) to try my best to make sure the victim isn't left empty-handed. Then I'd permanently ban them, and (potentially) aid the victim in making a steamrep report if there is acceptable evidence (because they're strict).

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Ban Dadmin

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - Where possible, I'd always try and promote TGP to people that I come across, be that Reddit, social media, or friends trying to sell/trade their skins. To maintain the server, I'd be active, and make sure that (when populated) the server is running smoothly, engage with members, make sure no one's mic spamming or being a dick etc.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I'm English, so I can be on at different times that other staff members may not be able to be online at. I'm always professional and approachable, and relatively knowledgeable.

What time are you usually on? - Quite often

Give us a little information about yourself - I'm 18, make music, play games, ride motorbikes, basically it tbf.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP Trade Server

Last edited: