Hydromaniac's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydromaniac

Name (First only is OK) - Landon

Age - 18

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 4 years. Active 2

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 2800

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - I modded for a Minecraft server with 800 active members back in 2014.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Yes

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? - I'm going to need to get more information from either other admins on the server, witnesses, or other evidence to convict the person.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Some people get off easier from punishments because they are well established. People that are breaking the rules need to be punished regardless. Still, you would need to be careful about losing the active members by being overzealous.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I'll go onto the server and ban people that should be banned and mute people that should be muted. As well as comment and participate in admin discussions and whatever you all do.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I can fill some of the time slots that other admins do not fill, in order to provide more coverage without the need for !calladmin to ping everyone.

What time are you usually on? - 5pm - 1am pst mon-thurs | fri-sun throughout the day all day.

Give us a little information about yourself -
[
Now, this is a story all about how
My application got all filled out
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit don't (Rise)
I'll tell you how I became admin of The Global Paradise
In South California born and raised
On surf servers was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' on chrome
And all playin some CS:GO inside of my home
When a couple of guys who were acting ree ree
Started making trouble on TGP
I got in one little fight and Virus got Peeved
He said 'You're movin' to the Admin Role in TGP'
]

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP discord/trade server

Spanky

Spanky
BANNED
Thank you for your application but at this moment it will be declined. Feel free to re-apply in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.