Hisoka Staff Application

hisoka

Name (First only is OK) - Axle

Age - 19

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 3-4 years

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - over multiple accounts about 4,000

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Yes, I've been admin on a couple of minecraft server back in the prime of minecraft.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Yes, over $1,500 in cash trades.

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? - Well first I would talk with both of the players involved in the trade and make sure there is accurate proof of what the trade was supposed to be. I would then ask for screenshots of the scam and make sure that the player was indeed scammed. Then after making sure that the scammer actually scammed I would give them a permanent ban immediately.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - They will make sure that everyone is safely trading and following the TGP rules. Also monitor the all chat and public voice chat to make sure people aren't purposely talking over ad's or spamming on the mic. Admins also can improve the server by helping players out if they are new or aren't sure of how trading works on TGP. Just make sure everyone is having a good and safe time trading on the best trade server there is.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - Make sure to be checking chat to make sure people aren't trying to shark/scam people out of there items. Since I am always on I will be able to help out players in need. Also I will be promoting the server on my discord and sharing it with people in games and on forums.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - Well first off I am mostly on tgp since i mainly trade and just like to provide help on the server. I will also be able to show new players around when they either are just getting into trading or back into it.

What time are you usually on? - anywhere from 12 pm to 3 am PST

Give us a little information about yourself - My name is Axle and I am 19 years old, I used to be a top admin of a mincraft server with over a thousand daily players. I am currently teaching people about investing their money smartly so they can have a better future in life. I teach people about smart and safe crypto investing which has brought me back into the trading scene. I'm also learning multiple coding languages such as c++ and javascript which will benefit me and the server. I'm always on my computer so I think this would fit me perfectly.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - CSGO TGP trading server

Last edited:

ertyderty7

I think Hisoka would make a great admin because he is a respectable and honest trader, he is very helpful, he knows how to have fun but he also knows when it is time for business. I believe Hisoka would help to bring a sense of order especially during times when other admins are not online.

hisoka

I think Hisoka would make a great admin because he is a respectable and honest trader, he is very helpful, he knows how to have fun but he also knows when it is time for business. I believe Hisoka would help to bring a sense of order especially during times when other admins are not online.
Thank you bro I really appreciate it!!!