Hello I am unsure why I was ban.

StormyFnatic

Why were you banned?
Honestly i have no clue, i tried searching my ban and it says im not banned but when i try to join it says im banned. It was 1 or 2 years ago and a staff told me to be quiet and i kept yelling profanity at staff and was then banned.

Why should you be unbanned?
I was a stupid underage kid and since have matured. Im 19 now and live out in my own house with a job and have truly matured and you will never hear any complaints from me again if i get unbanned!

In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?
-not be disrespectful to staff
-literally follow the rules
-listen to staff

What qualities do you bring to your group?
I am a nice guy just trying to make friends and trades within the community in the best way possible. I have recently got back into CSGO and just puchuced a Stat track Gut knife Blue steel. I truly have matured and hope i can prove that to you guys! Im sorry for how i acted and i promise you there will be no more fooling around from me if I am allowed back in.

I would love a reply thanks TGP!

Last edited:

StormyFnatic

Hope to see you back on soon, everyone makes mistakes!
Yo Sl0th you were on today and I was being "watched". First day back on because i sound like the guy who scammed someone of a tiger tooth butterfly knife.
I just do not understand because no here I sit banned yet another time. The time this occurred I was banned not to mention I can show my trade history thank you sorry for being a bit annoying today cause my mic would not work IDK if I was muted or what. The reason now is attempted to scam when I was not even on the server at the time of that scam. This really makes me upset I was having alot of fun on the server and then I was just banned.

Last edited:

StormyFnatic

I'm going ahead and unbanning you now. Hope to see you active on there :D
You were on today and I was being "watched". First day back on because i sound like the guy who scammed someone of a tiger tooth butterfly knife.
I just do not understand because no here I sit banned yet another time. The time this occurred I was banned not to mention I can show my trade history thank you sorry for being a bit annoying today cause my mic would not work IDK if I was muted or what I was mostly dming sl0th about that problem that got resolved then led to me being banned due to my voice sounding like the scammers.