-GoV-Yurchik* Cash Rep (76561198061376237)

mistergrx

+rep, kind and good trader. sold 218 keys for 327$ btc I went first and amazingly everything was smooth and fast! Thanks man!

Last edited:

kajo

+rep, bought over 2500 tf2 keys in multiple transactions, I went first, no issues - nice guy :)

C00ncept

+rep i bought a ak readline with faze stcikers via btc very good price and fast delivery + very nice guy

nibby

+rep bought M4A4 | Desolate Space and a USP-S | Cyrex i went first and the trade went well.

Metalogic

+rep I added $160 to a trade for Vice gloves .15 and went first. The website we used to transfer money placed his account on hold for 12 hours. Yorchik waited patiently while they sorted it out, and sent me the item as soon as they unblocked him. Thanks again bro!

razersticker

+rep i did a 155 USD trade, crypto for a huntsman marble fade FN and went first

Last edited:

Spanky

Spanky
BANNED
+rep sold Gut Lore and Huntsman Rust Coat for bank transfer, i went first, all went smooth
Hello Yurchick, you have been selected for a random investigation! Can you please provide un-eddited screenshot evidence that your trade between Vetalleong occurred ( Trade history, along with payment). Please send me a DM on Discord ( #Spanky4817). Will update your cash-rep once the required evidence is provided.

CASHREP VERIFIED AS OF 04/10/2020

Last edited:

SuperNova

+rep, sold Moto Gloves Spearmint MW for 2300$ in btc and 149 TF2 keys, i have sent trade offer first and then got money after trade, all went fast and smooth!

Miki

+rep, sold bunch of low tier stuff for QIWI, i went first, all went smooth

Last edited: