GCM's Admin App

GCM

Name (First only is OK) - Matthew

Age - 21

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 5 years

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 4800

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Countless other games servers, discord servers, other CSGO servers.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Don't cash trade so I don't have an active CashRep

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? - It's simply a matter of determining whether the evidence is enough or not and then banning the party where seen fit. Reducing the potential threat of scammers is the best way to keep other players from getting scammed.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - They can simply make the server playable. Often times, when there's no staff on to moderate very little gets done in terms of either discussion or trading. Too often there's far too much mic spam to even begin to understand who's trying to trade what and it often turns off new people from joining or sticking around when the first thing they hear is screeching into the mic.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - Simply be active enough and available if needed. I'm often somewhere around a computer when I'm done with class so even if I'm typing a paper if I get a notification that there's an admin needed I can take a 3-minute break to mute a mic spammer or handle some other variations accusations. This will allow people who want to actively trade do so, and others will come and follow suit.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - More than anything as stated above it would simply just be activity. I am on at relatively popular times for the server at least EST time which means that when there's 40+ people on there's a good chance an admin would be available.

What time are you usually on? - Week days any time after 3 PM EST I would be available. Weekends depends if I'm out or not but again, if I'm home I can be available to deal with situations quickly.

Give us a little information about yourself - I'm just a long time trader who's majoring in History. I'll be a junior in college in the fall and I want to be a history professor.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP Trade

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
Accepted! Contact me via discord for further details. Thanks for applying!