Gary From Grub Street Ban Appeal

Title: Gary From Grub Street Ban Appeal

Body:

- Why were you banned? Someone in 2015 said I was a scammer. On steam rep… got banned from discord

- Why should you be unbanned? I don’t recall this at all. To be honest I played this server everyday from around 2017-2021 *rough timing* and had joy playing it and had all the old admins and head admin added. I’m not a scammer what so ever and deal only with in game guns (no PayPal, cash app, Venmo, or anything). I feel like I deserve a chance to show you guys that I’m a good and respectful trader

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)? I can and will prove to you guys that I’m not a scammer at all. Just a guy looking to trade liquid skins and meet fellow traders again.

- What qualities do you bring to our group? I bring a lot of friendliness. Aswell as I have a lot of experience with trading and would love to help out new traders. I am a nice guy just looking for the chance to show u.

extra- thank you guys for your time I really hope you allow me back into the server to have a good and enjoyable time.

TESLA

Administrator
Administrator
Another reminder to please link your steam account so we can look into this.