frog boi Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

frog boi

Administrator
Administrator
Name (First only is OK) - Marc

Age - 23

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 6 years or so

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 3536 hours

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - No, but I was an admin on my school server, school discord

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - CSGO rep is broken, have not frequently traded on tgp

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - Investigate fully, find the chat logs, talk to the concnerned people, and talk to others involved with it

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - The general culture, of taking advantage of people, should be discouraged and actively fought against

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - Invite friends to TGP, improve its reputation on Twitter

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - connection to high tier traders, decent connection to Twitter, experience in trading

What time are you usually on? - Evenings, almost every day, EST time

Give us a little information about yourself - I'm in my last year of college, studying international relations, I'm from Switzerland and I'm the n1 world 3DMAX collector

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP (CSGO)

Status
Not open for further replies.