Fox's Cash Rep

+rep Middlemanned a Buff balance transfer of 16K RMB for 2.2K USDC, he held the USDC until the other guy got the Buff Bal, then sent me the USDC. Thank you!

ItzDelta

+rep bought $100 worth of buff balance (700 RMB) and he covered buff fee, paid through zelle and went first :D

ItzDelta

+rep bought another $100 worth of buff balance (700 RMB) same thing except this time he sent the balance first and then I paid , he covered buff fees, and I paid through zelle again

+rep Middlemanned a Buff Bal transfer deal for $1300 USDC. He sent me the USDC after the other guy got the buff bal. Thanks again!

ItzDelta

+rep bought mac-10 disco tech minimal wear for around 59.69 yuan ($8.52 USD) I went first and he delivered quickly!

ItzDelta

+rep bought $700 worth of buff balance (5000 RMB), He sent half first then I paid full and then he sent other half. Extremely legit and glad to do business with him, definitely more in the future.

prea

+rep bought 105$ in eth i went first, all went smooth defnitily would recommend fox is a very nice person and really cares for the tgp community

Spanky

Spanky
BANNED
+Rep pre-bought his Shadow Daggers Marble Fade ST FN for ethereum, I went first. he delivered once off trade hold

sfpt

+rep bought $535 worth of buff balance through him in a split transaction with both Zelle and Venmo. super fast and easy. I went first

badhitreg

+rep bought $592.40 of my buff balance, i bought his fn pandoras box first and he sent the cash right after through venmo ($554.50)

Spanky

Spanky
BANNED
+rep copped his buff balance of $429 thru zelle. It's Lit

Hello @Foxz , you have been selected for a random investigation! Can you please provide un-edited screenshot evidence that your trade between Flashed occurred ( Trade history, along with proof of payment both with full uncropped evidence). Please send me a DM on Discord ( Spanky#6833). Will update your cash-rep once the required evidence is provided!

Thank you for providing the proof. CASHREP VERIFIED AS OF MARCH 31ST 2021!

Last edited: