Flopalott Admin application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flopalott

Name (First only is OK) - Jack

Age - 29

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 2 years (On TGP), since 2015 (in general)

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 14,080

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - small amount being moderator on a discord trading channel

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - I have only used cs-rep https://csgo-rep.com/profile/76561198247772638

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? - discuss with other experienced staff members or owner

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - to be more active in specific times of the day

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - be active as much as possible and help people on the server

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - to give honest and open opinions on what i would want to do in specific trading situations, that doesnt necessarily mean i make perfect choices

What time are you usually on? - normally from 09:00 GMT throughout most of the day, up until around 10pm

Give us a little information about yourself - I like Low Floats and green Kato '14 Dignitas holo skins

Which server(s) are you applying to? - Trade Server

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
Absolutely wonderful to have you here. You'll make a great admin. Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.