Dwight Fairfields admin app

deathsomenow

Name (First only is OK) - Justin

Age - 16

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - over a year now

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 1650

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - I'm a mod on a small trade discord server

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Yes, I do,

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? - When I am encountered by a scammer I think about the situation just to ensure that it is a scammer, If I know its a scammer and I will most likely ban them for a small amount of time, depending on how many times they have tried to scam, however, I might use a long amount of time. Next, I would inform everyone on the server to make sure people are watching out for scammers.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - I feel like admins and mods can most improve on is having 1 on at all times, there is a large number of times when I am on the server and no mods are on and people spam their mic and no clip in the arena and all-around break the rules

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I already spend quite a lot of time on the server and I constantly tell people to get on this server to trade.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I will ensure the server will not be toxic when there is downtime between admins getting on.

What time are you usually on? - Depends on if school is going on or not, but during right now about 8 am Mountain standard time to about 1 pm and 5 pm to about 2 am

Give us a little information about yourself - I am a 16-year-old sophomore who trades cs go skins, I enjoy hanging around the server more than doing anything else on csgo.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP trade server

PHEEASKO

I have benefited from Dwight acting as a resource to get a hold of admins or answers questions related to cash trading. I consider him a trust worthy person that would make a great fit for the team.

Meltingcow

Administrator
Administrator
I have talked with you personally and even though you are only 16 you are more mature than a majority of players on the server. I would like to see you become part of the team and I know you are a trustworthy person from personal experience. I think with a little bit of training you would make a great addition to the team. I'd like to see what the rest of the admin team says but again I would love to see you as part of the staff.