Dr.Bombers Admin Application

Dr.Bomber

Age - 22

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 3 years

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? - 990 tf2

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - no

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - unsure.

When you encounter with a scammer and you don't have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - If I ran into a possible scammer, I would take both of them to a private room and start asking them both questions, like who trading what and how much is being spent etc If I did find out that one of the parties is a scammer they will swiftly be banned from the server

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - boost the morale of the server and the overall safety from scammers on the server.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - Invite people I meet in other servers and try to bring my friends to the server

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? -i'm extremely creative and can give amazing ideas and im extremely loyal and devoted to doing for what's best for the server

What time are you usually on? - Friday Saturday and sundays

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - I'm a fun and chill dude that likes the brown bomber way too much.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP unusual trading paradise tf2

Any current admins are you familiar with? - T Virus and crust

Last edited:

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
Just had a chat with Crust and we'd be happy for you to join us! Accepted :)