Dota Price Checker Admin App

Name (First only is OK) - Johnny/John

Age - 21

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Few months now, but traded dota items for a bit

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 600

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Discord admin for a company, along with minecraft moderators for servers.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - No

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? - If i can see that without a doubt that someone has scammed someone on the server I will hear both sides of the story out, but I like to keep things professional. I would debate with TVirus or another admins with more experience if a full on ban is needed.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Honestly the mic spamming, chat spamming, and people just being toxic. I do not enjoy when a new kid or someone comes in the server and asks what could be a simple question and other people just make a huge deal or call him an idiot etc. Being nice to new people is how I got here and why I want to stay and make it better. I also would like the server to be a bit more professional. As we have talked (Virus), I enjoy a professional setting but also enjoy a friendly and fun setting. I do not wish to make it like a hush up business type server, but definitely professional.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - Be active on the server for quite a lot of hours. Over this past month or so I have logged around 300 hours or so on the server. I am on during the wee hours of the night and when there isn't a lot of other admins on and I feel I could fill in the spots where others cannot be.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - A more professional and fair outlook on punishment and mic spamming. I honestly hate when a mic spammer just interrupts ads or stops people from being able to speak so everyone goes in rooms.

What time are you usually on? - So much during the day and night. AKA a lot.

Give us a little information about yourself - 21 year old finance major who enjoys trading for a little profit here and there. I enjoy negotiating, arguing about controversial talks (with both people knowing its ok to discuss), and just hanging out and making friends.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - Trade server moderator.