DOPEHEADS Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DopeHead

- Why were you banned?
I was perma banned for micspam. (1st ever offence)

- Why should you be unbanned?
After tonight's tgp giveaway (11/30/20) the lobby was a bit chaotic after the excitement of some members winning prizes and a conga line had started, a few players were making clicking noises into their mics and it seemed everyone in the server was there for the giveaway's and no serious advertisements were being interrupted. After joining in for just a few seconds, which in all fairness was a mistake. I was permanently banned without any previous infractions, not even a mute. I hope this ban is lifted, or even turned into a temporary one, and note that I will continue to takes the rules of TGP seriously. As I am sure you know, TGP is one of the only active trading servers left in csgo, and without it I am left with almost no options to find fair and kind traders such as the ones you have in your community.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?
not let other players actions determine weather or not the rules of the server are to be followed.

- What qualities do you bring to our group?
I am an active trader in the group providing new traders with useful information.

mrcottonwool

Administrator
Administrator
This ban was only temporary and is already lifted by the system.

I will proceed to lock this thread. If you have any future enquiries please make a new thread.

Much thanks,
MrCottonWooL

Status
Not open for further replies.