dirt ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirt

- Why were you banned?

just says banned perma :(

- Why should you be unbanned?

what is did was probably dumb, I am a good guy and would like to think I offer a lot to the community :)

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?
Not be dumb

- What qualities do you bring to our group?

I am very reputable, I am very reasonable, I like helping others, and I am very active :)

TESLA

Administrator
Administrator
Do you happen to know any information relative to your ban? A permanent ban is a very serious matter and any information would be relevant. Thanks

dirt

It was awhile ago so i don't remember, but there wasn't a specified reason so maybe it was a misunderstanding or something

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
It was awhile ago so i don't remember, but there wasn't a specified reason so maybe it was a misunderstanding or something
I am a reasonable man. If you publicly post on Twitter a post I organize for you and give me a $100 purchase for an unban you can be unbanned. Anything short of that and you won't be allowed on TGP.

Your childish harassment and behavior will not be tolerated

Last edited:

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
Even after you saw my response you still slandered me to people and got pissed we knew who you were. Look dude, you got some youtubers and tons of twitter people to say complete lies. I don't want you on this community. You are the definition of toxic.

Status
Not open for further replies.