Desolate's Admin Application

Community Question. Would you like me to be an admin on TGP?

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Don't know you

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Desolate

Name - Michael Cai

Age - 17, July 2002

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - ~3 years, Took a long break but getting back into it.

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 1760

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Yes, moderator on a indie game private server called Realm of the mad god. Mod on a few discord servers.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - https://steamcommunity.com/groups/CSGOREPorts/discussions/5/2153224747924234096/

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? -
1. Gather all the evidence against the scammer
2. Look for alternate accounts or associates involved in scamming
3. Ban the accounts involved from TGP
4. Give evidence and account information to SteamRep and other scammer databases.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? -
There aren't enough admins online most of the time and the response time is very slow. Reports are usually read hours after they are filed.
If admins were more active and involved in the community it would help deter mic spammers and scammers from staying on the server.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? -
I will help new members of the community whenever I can with anything they need help with. I will try my best whenever I am on to maintain order and keep everyone respectful.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? -
I am online for most of the day so I can respond and help solve issues whenever they pop up. The main issue I will try to address is the issue with mic spammers and those who interrupt adverts on purpose. If possible I would like to be a shadow admin without any tags or public knowledge of me being an admin. I don't need full admin powers I just want the power to mute spammers and kick afks. Any other powers I have will be used to ban scammers and to prevent sharking.

What time are you usually on? -
Noon to 6 pm, 8 pm to 11 pm

Give us a little information about yourself -
At the time of this application I'm a senior in high school, I'm accepted to Seattle University and will be majoring in Psychology. I'm hoping to be a psychiatrist especially targeting young adults and teens.
Irl I'm terribly introverted but online I'm perfectly normal.
I'm Chinese but grew up in the United states.

Which server(s) are you applying to? -
The Global Paradise CSGO Trading Server

Meltingcow

Administrator
Administrator
This isn't a bad application and there are no major red flags, my only concern is that you have only been on the server for about 2 weeks so I would like to see you on for at least a few months before you reapply. Other than that though like i said this isn't a bad application and you seem like an ok guy.