davidnturtle admin application

Davidnturtle

Online Name (you can include your first real name as well) - davidnturtle

Age -26

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - i have been trading on TGP since 2020

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? - 2k hours. more on an alt account

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - i used to be a trouble in terrorist town moderator for the badlions servers on garrys mod since 2013

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - yes I have cash rep dating back to 2020 https://forums.theglobalparadise.com/threads/davidnturtle-cashrep.530/

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? -
I will do my best to notify current staff and all other members about the scammer and do my due diligence with investigating the matter acquiring solid evidence of the offense

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? -
Admins and Mods should practice treating everyone as equal as possible and giving the proper punishments/treatment as needed. My previous experience with moderating for other servers, ive noticed theres a huge influx of favoritism that can and will happen. I will treat everyone equally and uphold the standard TGP sets.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? -
I will continue to stay active, moderate properly, and advertise TGP as much as possible and provide a pleasant experience to all members.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? -
I will be active and moderate properly/fairly to maintain peace and order.

Will you be able to coordinate with TVirus and other admins to hold events on the server? -
of course events are fun and a really good way to engage with the community

What time are you usually on? - weekdays- 4pm EST-8pm weekends- 9am-9pm EST

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) -
My names David aka davidnturtle, I'm an avid car enthusiast and love working on/ modifying vehicles, so if you'd ever like to talk about that I'm always down for it. I like to play CS for the most part, fish, work on cars, fish, and take out my boat. I'm a Marine corps veteran of 5 years and served between the years 2015 and 2020. I'm a very straight forward blunt person who would rather tell the straight up truth than sugar coat things. I'm a chill person overall and love to have fun sometimes meaningless conversations, thank you for giving me this opportunity

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP counter strike trade server

Any current admins are you familiar with? - Back in 2020 i was extremely familiar with the moderators, at the moment no im not familiar with the current staff