Critch's Application (TF2 Trade server)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Critch

Name (First only is OK) - Nate

Age - 18

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - between like 5-7 years id say more got serious into it 5 years ago

How many hours do you have in TF2? - on this account over 2700 Hrs, but on both over 4500 Hrs.

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - I use to be staff on a small trade server years ago for a little bit, but on Garry's Mod ive owned and staffed many servers so I know what to do as a staff member.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - https://backpack.tf/trust/76561198188019962

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - Check over the information that was given to me by the victim or whoever is reporting the "scammer". Check his backpack profile, SteamREP, Bans, even his Steam profile. and with the gathered info I was able to get id make a report on the suspected "scammer", and it will go from there he will be reviewed and judged correctly.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - They can improve playerbase, the mood of the server make it calm and friendly. Make sure no one is attempting to crash the server, and make sure no one is attempting to come on and scam other players. and much more.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - Ill be on damn near everyday and trying to get new traders and people on to keep playerbase populated, probably do my own giveaways and events to keep the server fun and fresh. AND always make sure no one is doing scam attempts or other bad acts on the server and community.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - Improved playerbase the best I can do, a staff member who is dedicated and wanting to help others the best I can. Make the server fun and do events and such when at the right time and such.

What time are you usually on? - Anywhere between 11PM-2AM EST US Time

Give us a little information about yourself - Im a very knowledged trader mainly in TF2 but CS aswell, always down to help others with advice and such and very supportive.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TF2 Trade Server TGP!!!!

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
Approved, you'll recieve a review of how we deal with things and then you'll be officially ready! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.