Cobra's Admin Application

Would you like to see Cobra as an admin?

• Total voters

Cobra

Name
Timothy

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers)

I have been trading since early 2015 in older trade servers such as CGN, Slayers, Alias, Rise, and TGP. I have just gotten back into the trading community not too long ago, and look forward to meeting new people, and creating a safe experience for new incoming traders.

How many hours do you have in CS:GO?
I have a
total amount of around 5,500+ hours on CS:GO across all of my accounts (smurfs, etc.).

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience?
I have no previous
moderator/admin experience but I tend to enforce the rules and player etiquette like an admin/moderator would.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers)

Cash Rep - https://steamcommunity.com/groups/CSGOREPorts/discussions/5/143388250765673287/
TGP Cash Rep - https://forums.theglobalparadise.com/threads/cobras-cash-rep-thread.134/

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this?

When encountering a scammer I immediately get their steam information, and report it to a higher authority (admin/moderator) in hopes of getting the scammer terminated from access to doing it again. I always take my time when dealing with a potential client buying skins/arcs making sure they're 100% legit before proceeding, if not I take to it immediately and let higher authority know about it.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers?

Admins/moderators are the front line on the community to stop a potential scammer from taking away from a potential successful trader. Being an admin on a trade server means more than just being there to enforce the rules, being in that position means taking action when it needs to be done, and doing so fast and efficiently before things spiral out of control.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers?

As a potential admin/moderator I will put my very best into making the server a more safe, and friendlier environment for traders to come and enjoy. I have been on trade servers for years, and I know what it takes to make a place less toxic, and a better place for people to come and have fun, trade, and make money.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers?
I will enforce rules heavily, making sure that after the first step (warning), the person will have actions taken immediately. I am usually always on the server at least six hours a day, so making the server a better place for new and reoccurring traders for the future to come.

What time are you usually on?

It really depends on the day. I stay up gaming late nights so I would most definitely be on until 1am every night. But from the previous days, I would estimate noon to 1am would be my time of availability to be on the server.

Give us a little information about yourself

I am currently in school about to get my associates degree, and after that am going to a local university near me to pursue a degree in management. I plan on joining the US Military after getting my masters degree, but of course things may change by then. I am a huge car fanatic, my name being Cobra revolves around the car I drive being a 2017 Shelby GT350. I am a very kind, and chill person willing to help any potential trader on CS:GO to learn and achieve their dream inventory. I soon hope to be an admin/moderator for the server making it a safer and less toxic place for you to come and spend time on.

Which server(s) are you applying to?
The Global Paradise.

LingLingAsian

Administrator
Administrator
He is a dedicated trader and a great person to have around the server. I would love to see him on the admin team.

sl0th

I would love to see him on the admin team, Ive been around this guy for years and would love to see him around for many more!

soolpa!

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Great person in the community, love seeing him around. Seen him around for awhile and I think he would be a great fit!

Rawmondz

Great and an informative person warned me about the cs leak a few weeks back and provided the information which I very much appreciate a lot about how helpful he is.

notjafar

Administrator
Administrator
From what I have seen of Cobra on TGP over the last while he is a very solid guy, the type of guy who I think would be able to fit in the admin team very well. The application was thorough and very well put together. 100% gets the yes from me.