Cleker for admin

Cleker

Name (First only is OK) - Bruno

Age - 21

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 2-3 years in TGP Server

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 2.3K hours

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Yes I do

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Not in TGP forum

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - Trying to get more info about the guy, to see if he is actually scamming, and if proven, ban him

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - To have more respect around people and control the ones who abuse

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I`ll bring friends, and make the community as nice as I can

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - More peace and quiet, thats always nice

What time are you usually on? - 1pm to 3-4am GMT

Give us a little information about yourself - I`m a guy who started playing quite early in my childhood, and got my first pc when i was about 3-4 years old, playing cs condition zero and 1.6 after that, and never left cs since then. Im also a great car enthusiast and I work in electronics.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - Im applying for TGP Trade server