Cherry Admin App

hei5

Name Tommy

Age -22

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - since 2014 on/off due to cashouts

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? -6k across several accounts/ 3.58k on main atm

Do you have a previous moderator/admin experience? - gmod/minecraft servers for 7 years

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) -No, I traded early on before I knew about this and it didn't come around until after I stopped for a while

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? - I believe it important to understand all the facts that are set within the situation. Being able to get all the evidence, if both sides are available then I will listen and give judgement if needed. I will check the cashrep, rep thread, get the thoughts of others (if possible) and decide after talking to other admins and getting opinions on what the decision would be. and if it came to it, then a ban will be handed out.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - I believe that the only glaring problem at the moment is the lack of enforcing letting people advertise. The problem is that people obviously want to talk and just starting to enforce/ mildly punish those who continuously interrupt would really help people to understand the importance of being patient.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I will continue to join the server consistently and engage with the users that join, as I already do, as well as being able to educate new/old traders coming back to trading and helping them to understand the ecosystem in the present.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I believe I would be an extremely friendly and easy to talk to about trading/non-trading things. I can also be stern when needed and am willing to listen to both sides if the situation comes about.

What time are you usually on? - 8pm-2am central time

Give us a little information about yourself -I am a photography major at my university with a love/addiction to csgo. I shoot film and have a passion for things I can make or put together with my hands. I also have a Emotional Support Animal (corgi/german shepherd) his name is happy.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP Trading Servers

Meltingcow

Administrator
Administrator
This is a great application and I'd love to see you get admin. You seem like a pretty stand up guy. If other admins agree I have no problem seeing you as an admin.