Byrn's Admin Application

ff7fanbdb

Online Name (you can include your first real name as well) - Byrn (Bryan)

Age - 29

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 2014-Current, so nearly 10 years now in TF2.

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (TF2) - 5,014.

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Nothing recent.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers): https://backpack.tf/trust/76561198032016356 "It ain't much, but it's honest work."

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - Ask all of those involved about as many details as possible, especially possible screenshots, followed by presenting any and all information to fellow admins for consultation.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Honestly everything seems like it's running smoothly so I can't really complain. Maybe just some map alterations, such as a potential fix to the collision bugs that seem to occur after about an hour or so, but I imagine that's determined by whoever designs the map versions.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - Provide as much late evening/early morning coverage as possible (EST).

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - A positive attitude, friendly atmosphere and clear communication.

Will you be able to coordinate with T-Virus and other admins to hold events on the server? - I should be able to with my current schedule.

What time are you usually on? - Typically either 6:00pm-3:00am EST or 11:00pm-3:00am EST, depending on work scheduling.

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - I'm a college graduate working in a college town. I've traded fairly consistently since I started in 2014 and I like to think I learn something new at least once a day.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP Unusual Paradise

Any current admins you are familiar with? - T-Virus and Loafy.