bolt's Admin Application

bolt

Online Name (you can include your first real name as well)
bolt

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers)
Since about 2015

Which server(s) are you applying to?
The TF2 unusual trade server

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)?
I have 7723 hours in TF2
I also have 1532 hours in CSGO/CS2 and used to item trade on there, mainly on the Alias and TGP trade servers.

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience?
I've been Admin on Vatican since 2020. I've also hosted my own TF2 trade server for about a year. It was pretty popular and I coded my own plugins for it. I also did some mapping work.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers)

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this?
The most important thing is gathering evidence from all sides. The more evidence you have, the clearer judgement you can make. I would also consult with witnesses and other staff before making a final decision.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers?
I think having more staff can help keep the server regulated, interact more with the community to keep them engaged on the server, and provide trading help and advice. Players on the server would appreciate the hard work staff put into curating an enjoyable experience for them. These players would become regulars and the server would grow.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers?
I would help curate that enjoyable experience for players as stated in the last question. I would do that by being active on the server and helping people out.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers?
I can bring a positive attitude and good vibes, allowing me leave a good impression on players. I can provide my trading knowledge to anyone who wants assistance. I can provide middlemanning and brokering services. I can help investigate cases about reported players and bring my knowledge from Vatican to benefit this server.

Will you be able to coordinate with TVirus and other admins to hold events on the server?
Yes. Although admittedly I'm not a good host, I can help assist the staff team with hosting events. I can spread the news about them and bring people online, and I can make sure the events run smoothly.

What time are you usually on?
Usually evening/night time in the EST time zone.

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself)
I love TF2, it's probably my favorite game of all time considering the playtime I've put into it. I'm also a Computer Science major in my 2nd year of college right now. I could possibly bring plugin development experience, though it has been years since I've dabbled in SourceMod so I need to rub some dust off 😅

Which server(s) are you applying to? (Trade Server, Jailbreak, etc.)
TF2 unusual trade server

Any current admins are you familiar with?
Loaferman, Crust, Pollen, Russell, Jezzus

Last edited: