Bofink admin application

Bofink

Online Name (you can include your first real name as well) - Bofink/Jonathan

Age - 22 years old.

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Ive been trading on and off since 2017. With some breaks from time to time. Always ends up coming back.

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? - I currently sit on 1300 hours in TF2 and i plan on increasing that number over the years :^)

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - No. But hey there is a first time for everything right.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - I dont

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - If the evidence is clear that the person was/is acting with malicious intent then i would block and get rid of them. And send them on their way. If the info/evidence isnt very clear/obvious then i would try to gather as much info as i could from bp.tf and or people involved and then reach out to my fellow staff members to get their opinions and help on how to handle it.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Being more active on the server is pretty much the only thing ive noticed.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - By being very active and keep spreading the word of the server to players and friends.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - Mainly my time, Usually online during peak EU hours. Im usually online for atleast a few hours everyday. And hopefully help grow the community as much as i can.

Will you be able to coordinate with TVirus and other admins to hold events on the server? - Will try to as much as i can, Timezones might screw me over from time to time though.

What time are you usually on? - Usually online during or between 12pm to 3am CET and/or 18pm to like 10am CET if my sleep schedule is severely messed up, Which happens more than id like to admit. :^)

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - Im from sweden, Been playing games since i was 7 years old. Started playing tf2 back in 2012 and I would love to see the game and communities grow. Always happy to learn about new things and help people the best i can. And I recently started my endgame trading goal so if you have an Unusual chieftains challenge, Sell it to me, thanks :^))

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TF2 TGP Trade server

Any current admins are you familiar with? - T-virus