Benis [Cash Approved] Tag Application

Benis

SCAMMER
1. Tag(s) you wish to apply for:
  • CashApproved Tag
2. What will you bring to benefit our group/servers if you get this tag?:
  • I often urge whether long term traders or new traders to create a cashrep thread on the tgp forum, while also letting them know why it can be more legit then regular cashrep. By getting the TGP tag I believe that as an avid CS:GO trader on the TGP server I can help traders know that cash trading is safe when dealing with trusted buyers/sellers and reinforcing that they won't be getting sharked or scammed when dealing with TGP Approved members! I believe that TGP cashrep will be more trusted than regular cashrep because of the checkups and making sure all trades were actually made. I want to see TGP to be the best thing for all reputable traders in CS:GO.
3. Post any credentials that can show why you deserve this tag

• I've been a trader since I was playing Tf2 back in 2012-2015 I did high tier trades and was a head admin on (BBG) trade server in 2013-15. I've run several giveaways and events along with being a middleman for trades up to 500$. In recent years I transitioned from TF2 to CS:GO to become a high tier trader and have recently been using cash to buy from well trusted cash traders on TGP! I actively seek to help out others on the server with price checks and general advice on trades and hope that the TGP cashrep tag will reinforce my advice and guidance on other traders getting into cash trades.
4. Link your reputation thread?