Bankela's ban appeal

bankela

- Why were you banned?

I was talking to a guy from India,he told me a story how he works for UK based company from India,and i called Floppy to tell him that story,where he started being abnormally rude and started cursing me out ( we were talking perfectly fine 5 minutes before that ) . He started cursing so hard,when i left the room and asked him something like "why are you reacting like that" he started saying "shut the f*ck up,go back to the room" started ordering me what to do and kept cursing me out. I went back to the room and the guy i was talking to also couldn't believe how he reacted for absolute no reason,i wrote something like "UK people are awful" and i got banned for 1 week by the exact same guy. Let alone the fact that he told me to kill myself few days before that.

The guy can act however he wants and tell me so many disgusting stuff just to be able to ban me if i open my mouth and say anything back to him.

- Why should you be unbanned?

I don't think i disrespected anyone,the least,he disrespected me,i was on this server under many different names for so many years,and its insane how disrespectful people became to people from 2nd and 3rd world countries. There are nice and helpful people on TGP,but i want to say that i think us people from poorer countries are treated with no respect,the indian guy im talking to is made fun of his microphone and his indian accent,or people saying "ugh" and "ew" when they hear im from Serbia.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?

I shouldn't have bothered responding back to Floppy at all,should have just recorded his disrespectful behavior and post it here.

Also,i want to mention that i posted what floppy did to a bigger csgo page in europe,and when he started getting criticized by some people,he admitted that what he did was wrong and that he can't take it back,and that he wishes he could. I don't want him to get punished,or anything, i just want to be able to get on the server

Meltingcow

Administrator
Administrator
Please link your steam account to this thread or your forums account so I can look into this ban further

TESLA

Administrator
Administrator
Another reminder to please link your steam account so we can look into this.