Ban Appeal

Sept

----------------------------------------------------------

- Why were you banned?
I was banned for being suspected as "scamming".

- Why should you be unbanned?
I should be unbanned because I have been banned for nearly 3 months now. I think the punishment that I was given was personally to much. I appealed a few months ago and I was denied, sadly. I explained my situation to staff numerous times which aggravated my situation much more. I have not spoken with any staff members of the TGP server in over 2 months. My situation was blown out of proportion and exaggerated to another extent. Ultimately, I can sit here and admit on the accusations that I was banned for and have a likely chance of getting an unbanned or a ban reduction, but I have morals. I've exhausted my resources and myself on trying to get unbanned from TGP, there is no reason for me to lie, and if I was lying I would have admitted to "scamming" many months ago. I'm a truthful community player that played on TGP to trade, to have fun, to help players, and to make friends. I live by morals from what I said above, and if I were to lie and say I did "scam" someone then I would be lying to myself, which I can't do.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?
I will most certainly not put myself into any situation like I was in before, again, I can promise that.

- What qualities do you bring to our group?
When I was on TGP, I helped members with anything they needed when I could, price checked, give advice to people when I could, reported scammers. I can continue to do this if I get unbanned, I'm telling you, I'm a good person and a benefit to TGP as a whole.

----------------------------------------------------------

Meltingcow

Administrator
Administrator
Please link your steam account to your forums account and I will look into your ban further.

Meltingcow

Administrator
Administrator
Your ban is for scamming, if you have proof you didn't scam anyone or anything else that might be relevant please link it otherwise the ban will be upheld.

Sept

Your ban is for scamming, if you have proof you didn't scam anyone or anything else that might be relevant please link it otherwise the ban will be upheld.
I get the same response every time. You guys want me to provide proof when you guys can’t even provide proof of how I scammed anyone. I explained my story numerous times in paragraphs literally pages to the administrators explaining my innocents yet you guys wanna keep me banned. Understand, how am I supposed to provide proof of something I didn’t even do! Seriously, stop, and put yourself in my shoes!