ban appeal

zobi

- Why were you banned?
false accusations of scamming

- Why should you be unbanned?
Friend (Josh) asked to borrow my discord account suggesting that his was not working to attempt to scam friend #2 (Kat) out of her Gungnir. I have proof of password change,name change, and messages being sent to friend #2 (Kat) after the password change, and name change (to lofi13wardog13) on the same day Apr 15. Friend #2 (Kat) accused both of us of scamming and asked me if I had let friend (Josh) use my discord account to which i said yes and that I shouldn't have let him borrow it I was then banned for being an accomplice even though I had no prior knowledge of what friend (Josh) did on my account until after Friend #2 (Kat) accused me of scamming and friend (Josh) came clean about what he used my discord for.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?
Never allow anyone to borrow any accounts I own no matter why they say they need it for, or what they say their intention is.

- What qualities do you bring to our group?
Have traded on TGP since 2018 under names such as Mysterion, Kenny, and zobi. Knowledgeable about kato 2014 stickers and stickered guns in general and have helped many price check.
Thank you for your time.

Attachments