Ban Appeal

Speed

Why I was banned :
I was banned for coming out of a room with my mic on and i didnt know it was on so i accidently inturpted an ad from the owner i think. I was given no warnings what so ever and was banned for a week.

Why i should be unbanned:
I should be unbanned because someone did the same thing as me which was mic spam and he got 1 hr ban. All i said was hello man really loud because our friend in discord just joined and i didnt know my mic was on.

How I can prevent this:
I can prevent this by making sure my mic button is held down since its on my mouse. When i was holding my mouse my finger held the push to talk button on accident.

What Qualities do i bring to the group:
I think im a good trader in the community. I have traded before in the community and i am a verified user in discord.

Speed

Last edited:

Meltingcow

Administrator
Administrator
Speed I dont know anyone who would have banned you for a week without giving you several warnings first. You failed to follow the ban appeal format as well. It seems to me like you put no time into this and dont really care about being unbanned.

Speed

i had no warnings i just came out of the room and then i was banned with my friend wigglybah