Ban Appeal

L1zmoes

Hello! To request a ban appeal use this format below and let admins know you've appealed in discord.

Thank!

----------------------------------------------------------

- Why were you banned?
I Photoshopped a Picture to fake the price of my knife by 75 bucks [Scammed him],

- Why should you be unbanned?

I've noticed my mistake and feel very bad, i've been scammed b4. i know how it feels, So i Sent the Items Back, and promised to never du it again.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?

I Can uninstall my photoshop program, and stop sharking/scamming people

- What qualities do you bring to our group?
Im Being active on the server and helping Pricecheck items, i also help new trades to start beginning, i've spent 250+ hours on the Server. Played on it over 1,5 years

Sorry for Bad english ;)
----------------------------------------------------------

TESLA

Administrator
Administrator
Sadly I dont believe a change of morals can occur so soon after a ban. What you did is try to take advantage of a innocent trader for your own personal economic gain. This behavior isn't only frowned upon in our community but in the real world, to think through and put the time into misleading someone portrays your personal morals. As of right now you should stay banned. Sorry

Meltingcow

Administrator
Administrator
I agree with Tesla on this one, I think what you did is incredibly fucked up and at least for now you should stay banned. You can make another appeal in a few months.

DENIED