Ban Appeal Dakota

dalefan0003

----------------------------------------------------------

- Why were you banned?
Honestly i have no clue, i tried searching my ban and it says im not banned but when i try to join it says im banned. IIRC it was 2 or 3 years ago and a staff told me to be quiet and i kept yelling profanity at staff.

- Why should you be unbanned?
I was a stupid underage kid and since have matured. Im 19 now and live out with my fiance and have truly matured and you will never hear any complaints from me again if i get unbanned!

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?
-not be disrespectful to staff
- not be a dumbass
-literally follow the rules
-listen to staff

- What qualities do you bring to our group?
Im just a nice guy (now im nice lol) trying to make friends and trades within the community in the best way possible. i have recently got back into CSGO and just unboxed a butterfly slaughter MW last night first knife ever unboxed in about 6 or 7 years of opening cases. i truly have matured and hope i can prove that to you guys! Im sorry for how i acted and i promise you there will be no more fooling around from me.

EDIT: found my ban by changing the search to IP bans. turns out i was banned for inappropriate language.
----------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Meltingcow

Administrator
Administrator
You were banned in January 2019 for Inappropriate language, If other staff agrees I wouldn't be opposed to an unban.