B4nanas$ シ. admin application

B4nanas

Name- Bas

Age- 17

How long have you been trading? - i've been trading for 3 years know (Ofcourse had some breaks in between but i started trading in 2017).

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 4000 in total (3800 on my main account).

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Yes i've been an admin on an awp server and a retake server.

Do you have a reputation thread? - Yes, also very trusted in the communitie

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? - I would try to talk with both people (potential scammer and victem), and i will try to receive as many information and proof how the deal went so i can be 100% sure i dont ban someone false. and if im not sure about a situation i will ask help from different moderators so we can discuss about the potential scam and take a look at the proof i received and we can both deside what we are going to do.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Make sure that there are les spammers and that everyone feels comfortable on the server.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - i will make sure there is a good mood in the server, and that im helping people that need help with a trade or a pricecheck. i can also help the new people with trading or cashing out to make sure they sell there items to a reputable cashtrader/trader, so they dont get scammed or sharked. i also know everything about scamming i know all the ways to get scammed so i can also inform people about how not to get scammed.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - Im from the netherlands(EU) and i talk fluent english and i can also talk german so if someone from germany needs help and his english isnt good i can just communicate german with him. the time zone is central european time, im also very active and im online every day.

What time are you usually on? - Normally im online at 14:00-23:00 in the weekend 14:00 - 2:00 CET

Give us a little information about yourself - I live in the netherlands, i study in groningen and i love trading and playing competitive Csgo, i also like playing casual games sometimes but im mostly active on csgo.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - Trade server.

best regards, Bas :)