AWorks's Admin Application

mclovin

I think that, as an admin, AWorks can bring some needed positive energy to the TGP server. Additionally, he bought a Talon Sapphire from me for $4k+, demonstrating his utmost reliability. Lastly, his friendliness will be of much help to all the people in need of assistance on the server.

Last edited:

tpad

I personally think Alex would bring a great help to the server if he was considered for admin. Not only is he great to work with, a nice guy, mature, great trader but he also is in an important timezone which doesn't seem to get the most help at some hours of the day.

themustypickle

I think that, as an admin, AWorks can bring some needed positive energy to the TGP server. Additionally, he bought love and affection from me, demonstrating his utmost reliability. Lastly, his friendliness will be of much help to all the people in need of assistance on the server.

LingLingAsian

Administrator
Administrator
I think AWorks can bring some great quality traits onto the server and would love to see him on the staff team

Adept

This man would make a good admin because he is resourceful and is very helpful. He's also polite and is nice to talk to.

hamden

I personally think AWorks would be a great addition to the admin team, not only is he a really nice guy and very helpul but he is also Australian so he is online at times where there rarely are admins on.

ashy

I think Aworks would be really helpful as admin as he's from AUS and a lot of Australian people come on the server so his timezone benefits are really valuable, he's also a close friend of mine :D

spredz

Imo he is a very accurate and fair guy this show me he is able to get the admin , also you can see this mental maturity what should be pretty good in this job