Arkasha Admin application

Arkasha

Online Name (you can include your first real name as well) - Arkasha (online and basically the real one)

Age - 21

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - about 2 years on TGP and since 2017 i'd say in general

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? - CSGO 5,871 hours

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - at the moment I am the administrator of one of the largest trading groups in the steam, as well as a moderator and administrator in the discord channel of this group, my mod and admin experience is about 2-3 years i'd say so

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - i have only used csgo rep as my main reputation thread https://csgo-rep.com/profile/76561198148454030

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - tell and discuss about this situation with other mods or admins to learn more

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Admins/mods can improve and raise the asset of the server, communication between the administration and moderation with the community is very important, as for me, it plays a very important role for the growth of the server, because good friends and good general ones give you motivation to continue to go to the server

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - to help and instruct people, to be as active and friendly as possible towards other people

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I don’t consider myself an ideal person, I don’t know what I could do in this or that situation, but I will try and squeeze everything out of myself in order to give an excellent result

What time are you usually on? - I am practically constantly online, every day and at least for several hours, there will be no problems with online

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - I have been doing my trading hobby for 2 years without stopping and I want to say that I am very attached to what I do, I really like it, love ch things and k14 stickered

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP CSGO Trade server

Any current admins are you familiar with? - Krieke, Floppa, LingLing, cowhugger, Destiny (back in a days) and most of the other stuff.

Attachments