Application for TF2 Trading server - Fiatcurrency

Fiatcurrency

Name - Fiatcurrency (mike)

Age - 29

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 10 years

How many hours do you have in TF2 - 4,422

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Yes, I was moderator/admin at one point in GHS unusual trading server back in 2013/2014

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Steamrep is clean but i do not have a reputation other than a very old sourceOP thread. from selling paypal with people, T-virus has dealt with me :)

When you are encountered with a scammer and you don't have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - The first thing i will do is check all facets of steamrep/BPrep/SourceOP in order to verify whether or not they are a scammer, Also check friends information. Second i would observe evidence that they are a scammer, if there still isnt any, then clearly i will not be able to do anything but i will still investigate to my upmost ability.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Right now being that the server is new, there are certain features which may not be there. BP plugin for instance is critical when trading due to offers and ease of getting value's on items.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - i plan to always invite friends and spread the great word about TGP so others can come enjoy the vibe along with providing feedback/input to help grow the community.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I will be entertaining and provide a plethora of knowledge on trading. with my 10 years + i can assure a new trader with a unpriced hat a fair advantage in this new market with different demands. E.G when i heard nils bragging he was going to shark a H.moon drill for 300 and sell it to someone else for 450. The trader who had it was inexperienced. I added him and let him know that it would not be wise to hold it for such a low offer, and to decline his offer and relist and he did and it sold. i was also donated 10 keys for being such a nice person. I plan to bring this same energy to TGP.

What time are you usually on? - my job my schedule is 10 hour days so i dont usually play much during the week but when im off, i easily play about 5-8 hours between 2-3 days from Thursday through Saturday.

Give us a little information about yourself - Experienced trader, Gamer, I like to play music and TF2, you can find me rapping over some liveloops in 2fort, or in the MEME room on the T-Virus unusual server. I don't expect many to know me, but those who do and have known me for years known im quite the player.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TF2 Unusual Trade Server -