Appealing for admin spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operabay

Name (First only is OK) Rashmi

Age - 20

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 3.5 years, I don't trade very offend, i just do it time to time.

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 944 hours

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Didn't have previous experience

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - No

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - I will contact others admins/mods about the issue.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - On firepowered, I got a false ban for doing something i didn't do and when i compalin they ban me from forums. I don't want that to happen with others so i want the admins and mods to be give people chances to let them speak on what they did.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I will ask others that there is another unusual trading server they should consider joining

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I would like to be seen as someone who can be trustful with being a middleman

What time are you usually on? - Usually on weekends when i have free time doing team fortress 2

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - I like playing tf2 casual and sometimes trade in unusual trading servers. I sometimes make cosmetic for the tf2 workshop.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - Team fortress 2 TGP Trade Server

Any current admins you are familiar with? - I know T-Virus and [BMTF] Epsilon-11

Status
Not open for further replies.