Alertnesses's Staff Application

Alertnesses

Name: Isaiah

How long have you been trading?

I've been trading for roughly 2 years, only servers I've played on are TGP. Although I haven't played on many
trading servers most of my trades we're made with friends, until I found out there's trading servers.

How many hours do you have in CS:GO?

Sadly I only have 1.6k on my current account and I had 4k on my previous account that was compromised.

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience?

I do have many previous moderator/admin experiences, I've been an admin for 4 different retake servers as well as Baited Community 5v5 Competitive, I've got many
more experiences on other games but I've decided to leave it at that due it not being clear feel free to comment if you'd like to hear these experiences.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers)

Sadly I do not, although my reputation on SteamReps is clean and scratch free, I never really got into cash trading unless I was selling the items.
However, I am considering creating a cash rep thread in the near future.

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this?

1) I'd gather all the evidence on this user as well as if there we're any witnesses who watched the scam
take place obtain they're side of the story. (Sometimes interview the scammer to obtain they're side of the story.)

2) If this user was a proven scammer and we had the evidence of him/her scamming the victim we will then ban them from
the TGP server for a length of 30 days and I'll bring this to the rest of the staff members for us all to make a decision
on the length of the users ban. Also, reviewing any footage/screenshots or witness statements to see if story's lineup to ensure they did scam.

3) I'd take some of my personal time to thoroughly look over the evidence that we've obtained to ensure we haven't missed anything that could change the
outcome of the users ban to confirm the users ban was justified and we have not overlooked any bit of information that could lead to us falsely banning a innocent user.

4) If the user isn't innocent we'd proceed to ban him/her for the amount of time the staff team believed was fair, and proceed by sending the evidence to scammer databases to ensure no more people are scammed by this user.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers?

In my opinion, I personally believe that there isn't enough staff members that are active and dedicated to the server, therefore causing situations where there aren't any staff members online, leading to a large increase of rule breakers due to the lack of active staff members there to punish these rule breakers. Also, the report wait times are unrealistic often times you're report isn't reviewed until 6 hours after the it was submitted, my way around this issue is having staff teams for different sections such as "Sever staff team" and "Reports etc staff team" and create a system where the server staff are contacted by the Report staff and told what the report is and hopefully are able to resolve an issue.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers?

I will do many things to maintain and grow TGP such as, helping the new users with finding their way around the map helping players with values etc, Resolving conflicts and doing my part in the community to keep toxicity at a minimum. As well as, Making the experience for all players the best it could be and giving my 100% to ensure everyone is enjoying themselves on the server.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers?

I believe I can bring many valuable assets to the server as a staff member such as, Resolving conflicts/arguments throughout the server and due to me being a very active player on TGP I'd be good for moderation when our EU staff aren't on cause often times I find myself up at 2-6am EST on TGP with the EU players. My main issue is the mic spammers and the users who talk while someones advertising on purpose, I'll pay attention to small things like that when I'm waiting for people who need help etc. Also, I'm good at helping players experiencing technical difficulties.

What time are you usually on?

12 AM - 11PM EST (5-12 hours a day)

Give us a little information about yourself

Hello I'm Isaiah or Alertnesses, I've been playing CS:GO for 4 years now and discovered TGP 2 years ago but have recently just came back to playing on it 6 months ago and have been enjoying it ever since. I'm from Canada and I enjoy playing games as a pastime, I enjoy eating maple syrup and pancakes. 😉

Which server(s) are you applying to?

The Global Paradise CS:GO Trading Server

Alertnesses

Quick note for anyone reading this, I've been a bit innactive due to heart issues but I should be back soon. Stay safe and respect social distancing I hope everyone has a amazing day!

Alertnesses

Can't delete the application but disregard it I got perm banned for asking to speak with virus. The large majority of the server has made it clear that I'm unwelcomed and I'll respect their wishes and go elsewhere.