Admin Application

DAD

Administrator
Administrator
Head Administrator
VIP+
Name Adrian

Age 18

How long have you been trading? 5 years.

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? -5800 .

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? Not on trade servers but i have done a bit when MC was popular even had my own decent sized server.

Do you have a reputation thread? Yes.

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? - Making sure there is enough evidence agents the person that is being accused before banning /muting/kicking them in the case of a controversial situation i will go to help from a more experienced admin and deal with the situation as i see fit.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Getting rid of all the toxic people that only cause problems in the community.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - Once again getting rid of all the toxic people they are a huge problem in the csgo community as a whole and id be nice to have those kinds of people off the server.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - i can do PC's on items i can help out on odd hours and i can just be a chill guy in the community

What time are you usually on? During the corona situation i can be on literally when ever but after that i can still be very active 3pm-3am Sometimes longer some times a bit shorter

Give us a little information about yourself - My names Adrian i currently have nothing to do with my life cuz of corona and a play a lot of csgo. :)

Which server(s) are you applying to? - [TGP] The Global Paradise Trading Server

Last edited:

Dr. Awptism

Administrator
Administrator
Head Administrator
Seems like a pretty good admin app I've not talked with you personally but you seem like a cool guy. +rep.

notjafar

Administrator
Administrator
Good guy, I have spoken to you a lot in person and I think you would make a good admin (yes I know you are already an admin)

Attachments