Admin Application

real1x

Name (First only is OK) - David

Age - 18 (19 at 15.03.)

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 4 years

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 3000 h

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Nop

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Not really im friendlly with people that want to be friendlly

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? - Scammer - Perm ban no discuss scamming is for peopel that has no life so if you are a scammer you are not welcome on TGB

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - They can inprove communication between traders and bring more people to trading community
What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? -I would clear it from peopel that are not trading and just anoying oahter users that are normallytrying to trade

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? -

What time are you usually on? - morning -night weekends all day week 18:30 eu time

Give us a little information about yourself -Im a guy ho has no dream normally working to earn money and live normally.There is really noathing speacial about me just a pure gamer ho is not going to college enojing his life trying to make something with my life end of my live story.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks - ☣T-Virus & The Global Paradise Staff