Admin Application

murph0981

In-Game name: Murph

Age - 21

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - On CSGO from 2017-2020 On TF2 on and off since 2018

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? - 993 (TF2)

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - I co-owned a FiveM server that averaged 60 people and was mod/admin for 2 others that averaged 50.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - I do not.

When you are encountered with a scammer and you don't have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - Check their account, check the forums of other common trade servers for their name, and check with other admins. If their history fails to check, wait for more substantial evidence.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - From what I have seen late night activity is random, could be 5 players on, could be 20. It wouldn't hurt to have an few admin on just in case.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - Let the people I know that do TF2 trading know about the server/forum.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? -

What time are you usually on? - depending on work/college, 4-11pm CST

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - College student majoring in Computer Science, huge car nerd, love punk rock (the classics, T.S.O.L., Descendants, Bad Religion, etc.)

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TF2 Unusual Trade

Any current admins are you familiar with? - Acquaintanced with Virus and Crust

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
Could you answer a question I haven't added to the application yet?

Will you be able to coordinate with TVirus and other admins to hold events on the server? Yes / No?

murph0981

Ideas for events:

Fashion Show
2 Categories:

Unlimited
-Anything goes
-3 judges
-1 key to enter
-20 MAX contestants
-1st Place gets 10 keys, 2nd gets 7, 3rd gets 3. (Possible Clan Prides for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd)

Standard
-No unusuals, Only colored spells, no footprints
-3 judges

-2 ref to enter
-20 MAX contestants
-1st Place gets 20 ref, 2nd gets 10, 3rd gets 5. (Possible Clan Prides for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd)

Rocket Jump Speedrun
2 Categories:

Pros:
-No parachute
-Black Box only
-Winner gets VIP for 2 months

Amateurs':
-Parachute allowed
-No launcher limitations
-Winner gets VIP for a month

These are off the top of my head, as time goes on I'll think of more. Events would be held on separate dates. Like the unlimited fashion show would take place on a Wednesday, Standard on a Thursday.