admin application virus accept me dawg

mikef

Online Name (you can include your first real name as well) - mikef

Age - 23

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - since 2016

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? - like 2500 across my 2 accounts

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - couple twitch channel modding, one super big channel 5-10k viewers avg

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - https://csgo-rep.com/profile/76561198269257044

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - I will look into their account and ask if anyone else has encountered them, I will get more info on the situation, If i deem them a scammer i will ban them, ive had enough experience to know and not know

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - They can make the quality of the server feel more safe, having the traders see mods and admins around can ease a sense of hostility and hesitation in the server

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - i will spread with word of mouth, and maintain active in the server to have a greater sense of active community

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - i have skins, and knowledge of trading and skin prices, and I have good people skill

Will you be able to coordinate with TVirus and other admins to hold events on the server? - yes, definitely looking forward to it

What time are you usually on? - the only time im not on, is M Tu Th from 630-930, otherwise ill likely be in the server

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - ive been active in the server for a while, know a lot of active members, im studying computer science and I like pokemon w

Which server(s) are you applying to? (Trade Server, Jailbreak, etc.) - TGP cs2

Any current admins are you familiar with? - kitty, dosed, virus