Admin application: mediocre schlong

Status
Not open for further replies.

mediocre schlong

Name (First only is OK) - Jonathan

Age -

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) -
Started in 2014 and ended in like 1016-17 (been trading with over 100 knifes back then) - Then i started again in 2020, and now i continue in 2021 :)

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? -
2473 Hours

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Been admin in ''CSGO Danmark'' - Now it has 70.000 members, but i stopped being admin, when i didnt make much impact.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) -
Yes, on the group ''CSGO Danmark'', i got a good lookingn rep thread. Been trading for 4000 euros, the past month.

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? -
ALWAYS take it to the Admins and let them handle it.
As an Admin, i make the fellow admins know about it and will look out for the scammer, if hes on the server - Maybe take a friendly chat with him.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? -
Be more active on the server.. Ive been in the server for like a 100-200 hours now, and i barely meet them (maybe thats just bad timing though).
Also make some harder decisions on the trashtalkers - I met a guy some weeks ago, keep chatting bs, without the admin banning him.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? -
Just stay positive to the people on the server - Thats why ive been staying <3
And remember to help people out with the trading!

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? -
More admin activity on the server, definetly!
And just being around, looking out for people, maybe having a hard time trading and just being good at welcoming the new people to the server.

What time are you usually on? -
6 pm to 11pm (CET) (weekends depending on my schedule)

Give us a little information about yourself -
So im 21, working in Denmark as warehouse manager in XL-Byg. So i also got experience handling the coworkers, even though im only 21.
And got a girlfriend to take care of sparetime (lmao)

Which server(s) are you applying to? - The Global Paradise #1

My steam:

Spanky

Spanky
BANNED
Thank you for the application, at this moment it will be declined. Feel free to re-apply in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.