Admin Application for TF2 Trading Server

ewan

Name (First only is OK) - Ewan

Age - 16

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 5 years, been on and off but from now I will be actively trading.

How many hours do you have in TF2 - 2408 when applying on 1 account, and 1k+ on old account.

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - I do, I have been moderator in multiple trade servers and raffle groups in the past such as RedstoneRockhard, UDL (United Dodgeball Leage) and a few more. I know how to use sourcemod commands and I feel I am capable to help manage and keep a server organised.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - I do not.

When you are encountered with a scammer and you don't have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - Try to find as much evidence of them being a scammer as possible, if there isn't enough, i obviously couldn't force a ban on the player but I would investigate with finding out if he is or not by checking different sources, friends, reputation, etc.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - I feel that you need more staff, as seen so far the servers management isn't terrible at all and I think the staff team manages the server well while bringing a sense of joy to it, by giveaways, etc.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I will advertise the server through multiple friends and other servers which would be interested, which I'm sure would bring multiple people to the server.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I can bring knowledge and keep the server organised while looking out for scammers and toxicity. I am very actively online and others traders can vouch for me on that. As I've been playing and trading on TF2 for 5+ years I can recognise scammers, help traders with information they would ask about & give back to the community by sometimes doing small giveaways, which will bring attraction to the server.

What time are you usually on? - from 8am-1am GMT+1 on most days.

Give us a little information about yourself - I'm a 16 year old boy from England, United Kingdom. I'm sociable on different servers and also in real life as I'm not really a shy guy. I'm also a paper boy which I feel shows I have good work ethic due to the fact I have to wake up quite early in the morning to deliver my papers. I play games which usually include trading in and I enjoy such as, TF2, CS:GO, Rocket League, Minecraft (Hypixel Skyblock) & a few more. I have used a few of these games as a source of income in the past by trading which has been pretty good and useful.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TF2 Trade Server