Admin Application - (Festive Morgan)

Festive Morgan

Online Name - Festive Morgan (Steam Profile - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060126263/ )

Age - 26 (Male)

Q): Which server(s) are you applying to?
A): Trading

Q): How long have you been trading?
A): Most proactively since January of this year, but have engaged in trading in TF2 for over a decade.

Q): How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to?
A): 6,370 Hours

Q): Do you have previous moderator/admin experience?
A): I have 5+ years of Community Moderation for an image sharing website Funnyjunk.com
I have 2 years of Player Moderation and Engagement for Super Animal Royale
I have 6 Months of Admin on Vatican City Unusual Trade

Q): Do you have a reputation thread?
A): https://backpack.tf/trust/76561198060126263 This is my current backpack reputation.
I am relatively well known in the TF2 trade community as a proactive and eccentric collector with a passion for player engagement.

Q): When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this?
A): It is best to pull out available resources and review things like Steam Profile, Backpack Account Strikes, Suspicious Items Transactions (Scammer Alts).
If they are attempting to engage with users after we already confirmed the user is a scammer its best to remove them from the server following the needed steps
and report their actions to Backpack for their staff to escalate any potential account marking.

Q): What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers?
A): Admins/Mods need to be readily available to assist players. I am a firm believer that staff should always have healthy and positive relationships with the community they moderate. So the biggest thing would be that the staff stays humble and can still engage with players in fun and creative ways.

Q): What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? -
A): TGP as it stands offers a variety of both events and activities for players to engage with.
I would love to assist with continuing to maintain a positive and healthy Server and Player relationship with addressing user concerns and questions.

Q): What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? -
A): I am a very proactive community member, assisting with both Price Suggestions, Quick Response Times and my overall availability to the playerbase (I do give players the opportunity to reach out to me directly for moderation related activity on other games I moderate). My biggest strength are my interpersonal skills and patience.

Q): Will you be able to coordinate with TVirus and other admins to hold events on the server? -
A): I would be very eager to work on the Social Events he hosts, Auctions are one of the largest player attractions the server has and would love to assist players in maintaining those on the available days.

Q): What time are you usually on?
A): My Time-Windows generally are very scheduled. Wednesday - Friday (and every other Saturday) I will only be available in the early AM from 8am CST to 11Am CST as I work 12 Hour Night Shifts.
The other days I am available to assist during peak times on Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays. My Exact time availability may vary but am eager to work community events into my schedule.

Q): Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) -
A): I have been a TF2 player for a very long time, over 12+ years at this point.
I pretend to be a bird on the internet. I prefer dogs over cats. Huge Godzilla Fan.
I enjoy working with communities and want to do my best to ensure users feel comfortable when engaging on servers/games. I'm a people person, I like to talk.
Other Games I play - (Super Animal Royale, League of Legends, Lethal Company, Elden Ring, Party Animals)

Q):Any current admins are you familiar with? -
A): Epsilon, Viddy, Fat Cop, T-Virus