Admin App

boy

Administrator
Administrator
Online Name (you can include your first real name as well) - Boy

Age - 25

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 13 years.

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? - TF2 -> 9K+ hours

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Yes, PB Fortress, Tf2hats, and some other discords.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - No

When you are encountered with a scammer and you don't have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - If there's enough information/evidence against said scammer, I'd have them simply removed from the server. If there's not enough info or I'm not totally sure, I'd seek a 2nd opinion from my fellow staff.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Not a massive issue here, but if anything, be more involved with their community! What some servers fail to do is have a staff presence. They'll wait till there's a report to jump in and save the day.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I'm terrific with events, and player relations. I enjoy creating a positive environment where EVERYONE, even lower tier players or f2p's can feel included.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - Creativity, Fun, and order.

Will you be able to coordinate with T-Virus and other admins to hold events on the server? - 100%

What time are you usually on? - Weekdays 6pm - 10pm | Weekends 10am - 12am (times vary..)

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, don't dox yourself) - I'm currently a Sales Manager/Estimator for a Local Roofing company, Part-Time Security Detail for high profile events in the city of Pittsburgh.

Which server(s) are you applying to? (Trade Server, Jailbreak, etc.) - Trade Server

Any current admins are you familiar with? - Loafster, TVirus, CrustyCrust

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
Great application and good idea with more staff! 4 admins or 2 head admins can approve admins. 1 head admin counts as 2 admins so you can work with other staff to get people approved you think would make a difference!

Accepted thanks for applying and look forward you being here!