Admin aplication

RedHammoc

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 10 years

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (TF2)? - almost 10000

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - no

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - i have 2 trust rep on backpack

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - i well calm the situation and hear out both sides of the story before jumping to conclusions and properly decided the appropriate course of action

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - be present, friendly have a sense of humour but also firm with the servers rules

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - participate in events and spread the word about the server

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? -

What time are you usually on? - latter in the day

Give us a little information about yourself - im an experienced tf2 player, trader with a decent knowledge of tf2s history and events i love to laugh and tell good willed jokes to lighten up the vibe

Which server are you applying to? - TGP tf2 trade server

Any current admins are you familiar with? - Crust, T Virus

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
Could you answer a question I haven't added to the application yet?

Will you be able to coordinate with TVirus and other admins to hold events on the server? Yes / No?