Acorn's Admin Application

AcornMunchies

Name (First only is OK) -
Sebastiaan, W

Age - 16 How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) -
Approximately 4 years now

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? -
3100 ish

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? -
I have previous moderator skills on Twitch streamers channels
Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) -
I do not, because I never really have been big on cash trading

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? -
I’d make sure all evidence is correct, and determining severity I’d attempt to reverse and discuss the scam, and if nothing works they get the Boot What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - I personally think activity has the opportunity of improvement, due to the increase in concurrent players.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? -
make sure the server is just a better place all around by making it easy to advertise via comm's and aids that randoms can bring, and maybe things all around

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? -
I’ll try my best to bring my Acorn’s for all to enjoy

What time are you usually on? -
On weekends, i’m basically on for random duration's of the day, and on weekdays I’m on either in the morning for a small increment or I’m able to be on after 4 pm Western European time
Give us a little information about yourself -
My name is Sebastiaan, I’m 16 years old taking IB level school and just trying to have fun during the times of which i'm not stuck in school

Which server(s) are you applying to? -
Trade Global Paradise