Meltingcow

Administrator
Administrator
I absolutely love the application. You obviously have plenty of experience in an admin role. Id love to interview you if you get accepted. The main reason I think you shouldn't be accepted right now is that you haven't been on the server for that long. I would say wait a month or two and then reapply. Again your app is amazing but I would like to see you on the server for a longer period of time before you get admin.

TESLA

Administrator
Administrator
Textbook Application. Amazing explanation/wording. I would love to have you join us as an admin. If you could stick by the server just a little more so we could better get to know you I would love to see you on our team in the upcoming months.

notjafar

Administrator
Administrator
Possibly the best and most comprehensive admin application I have seen thus far, I believe that your past experiences in administrative and managerial roles could greatly benefit our team. I do agree with the other admins that we would like to see you more on the server, but from the interactions I have had with you over the past few days you seem like a really friendly and solid person. I would really like to see you join our team in the future.

soolpa!

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Application appears to have much thought, and effort put into it. Great guy, see him on the server a lot. Can say i've done a larger cash trade with him. Knows prices well and would be great for the position. For sure he would be able to help people and much more!

Oppysez

-rep never let this "man" become admin. He does not have the server's best interests at heart; he only has his wallet's interests at heart. A textbook narcissist who will never be impartial when enforcing the rules

edited for grammar

Last edited: