π“π–šπ–’π–‡π–‘π²s application

Tumbly

Online Name (you can include your first real name as well) - Tumbly / Lexy

Age - 18 (19 within the next month)

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Approx 5-6 years

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? - 3,685

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Yes, I used to be the project manager of The Sims 4 Multiplayer mod (Discord with over 20k members) in 2019. I used to Admin for several minecraft servers as well. I also was a curator (essentially a moderator, but I also got to choose featured posts and stuff) for the My Little Pony Amino.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - https://csgo-rep.com/profile/76561198135229658 (I always forget to ask for rep :( )

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - Ask those who have been scammed for more information, and any proof they can provide (screenshots/htmls/videos). If there is still limited proof/information I'd probably question the accused and see if I can get them to accidentally admit to anything, and give me a play by play of their interaction. I would also ask other admins about their thoughts on the matter before deciding on any disciplinary action for the user.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Taking the time to have a discussion with users before muting. I've seen small scale revolts due to people getting muted for "no reason". Obviously there was one, but if those muted don't know why, then is it really positive action? I've seen Garrys Mod admins grab people and chat with them about their antics before moving on to any discipline, which I think is the best way to go about it.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - Helping keep conversation positive. I also really enjoy stimulating conversation with those who want to discuss pricing, and investments. I recommend the server to everyone I know who is interested in trading / getting good deals while building their inventories. I like to educate them about buff163, and help them make connections with those in the server who I know are trustworthy and could work with them.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I'd say I'm relatively polite, and levelheaded. I don't particularly let stuff get to me and I'm able to maintain a level of professionalism when needed. Of course I like to goof off and enjoy my time on the server but when it's time to help someone out or deal with a situation I'm able to flip the switch and have a proper discussion. I'm not afraid to enforce rules. I don't play games, and I don't necessarily care if someone dislikes me for enforcing rules. However, if someone were to disagree with my actions I will always listen to their side and take it into account when I'm dealing with similar situations in the future.

What time are you usually on? - I'm usually on in the evenings / later nights. I work from home freelancing, and I am not currently enrolled in any programs/schooling, so I can be on at any time. Those are just the times I currently take the time to check out what's going on.

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - I've always been into skins ever since I picked up cs, love FPSs, love making friends and having a good time online :D

Which server(s) are you applying to? - CSGO TGP Trading Server

Any current admins are you familiar with? - Right now, only Honey. We're pretty good friends. I'd of course be happy to speak with and meet any other admins, I've just never had the pleasure to do so yet.

Will you be able to coordinate with TVirus and other admins to hold events on the server? Yes.

HoNeY

Would make a great admin levelheaded, was admin on minecraft and sims servers & would be nice to see some diversity in the cs community